Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Green Peppers Album

I bought this plant from a nursery a few months ago. Initially it looked like it was going to die, so I cut all the leaves off and added some nutrients to the soil. About a month later it bounced back and started to produce incredibly. I have harvested four green peppers and one red pepper so far, and I counted about 15 more peppers growing. I moved the plant to the shade to slow down the pepper's growth so I can pick them when I need them. I've been about to harvest peppers from this plant for over a month now. 

I will harvest this plants seeds and try and grow my own, but I have found many seeds from peppers sterile, but I will try anyway.    

I got a red pepper from my green pepper plant yesterday. Green peppers will turn red as they mature and generally sweeter.
These are the first three peppers I picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment