Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Green Peppers (Piman)

I planted this Green Pepper (Piman) plant last March making it officially one year old, and it continues to produce a lot of Peppers. All I do is add some fertilizer once in a while and some trace elements. Recently, I have let the Peppers turn red for the sweetness. I just picked two red Peppers the other day and there is one towards the top right just starting to turn red.
This is my newest Pepper plant that started to produce. I removed the first few Peppers when they were small to encourage a stronger root system and now letting them fully grow. This small plant now has two pretty large Peppers and many blossoms. I have two more Pepper plants, but they are still young. Honestly, I think four plants are too much for one family. I expect that I will be giving a lot of Peppers away once they all start producing.


No comments:

Post a Comment