Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Tomato (Beefsteak and Cherry)

My Cherry Tomatoes are starting to ripen. Some of the plants produced some really nice Tomatoes, while some were not as productive. The Tomatoes on this particular plant are quite large.
I'm picking the Tomatoes once they get a little red and placing them on a window seal to ripen. If I leave them too long the birds will get them.
These are from plants that self-seeded. They are not large, but look pretty good and taste fine. I will grow more Cherry Tomato plants from seeds I collect.
I purchased six beefsteak Tomato plants. This planter is on my second floor balcony.
Beefsteak Tomato on my second floor balcony.
Beefsteak Tomato on my second floor balcony.
Beefsteak Tomato plants in the from of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment