Thursday, December 2, 2021

Back Yard

A snapshot of my tiny backyard. I tried to label as many plants as I could see in the picture below, but there are more plants than can be seen.
In addition to what is labeled, there is an Agave plant, two (2) Canistel trees, six (8) Pineapple plants, Shell Ginger, Red Guava tree, Acerola tree, Persimmon tree, Lemongrass and over 10 verities of flowers.
A closer look (left side)
A closer look (right side)
Papaya tree full of fruit.
A younger Papaya tree.
Purple Passion Fruit on the fence on the side of my house.
Yellow Passion Fruit vines. This plant will flower later than the Purple verity. Growing two verities that blossom during different times provides fruit for a longer period throughout the year. I do not get Passion Fruit all year around, but more than half the year I get fruit. 
Yellow Passion Fruit vines took over my fence.
Spring season red Guava.

No comments:

Post a Comment