Thursday, December 16, 2021

Green Peppers (Piman)

One of my recently planted Pepper plants is producing a nice Pepper. Both plants are tall a thin, so I just added stakes to help support them. Pepper plants can live more than a year and capable of producing many Peppers if properly taken care of, so there is no need for many plants. My first Pepper plant lived over two years and produced more than 100 Peppers. I think my success was to place it in a place that was partially shaded, watered it regularly and feed it well. I also trimmed it on occasion, like I would a bush. I planted it in a small flower pot about about six inches deep, which I think limited its height, but it did not affect its health, quality of Peppers or longevity. You can see some of my first posts as I tracked its progress https://okinawagardener.blogspot.com/2019/06/green-peppers-album.html. 

No comments:

Post a Comment