Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Papaya Tree (Office Plant)

(14 January) I planted a Papaya sapling in a planter and put it in my office. My office has no windows; however, I have fluorescent lights, which are fine for plants that do not require a lot of light, like Pothos plants, but not sure how well a Papaya tree will do. I will keep you posted.
It has been five weeks and my office Papaya tree is doing well
(10 March) Nearly two months now and my Papaya tree has grown 3 inches (7 cm) and gotten wider. Papaya trees do not have a deep root system, so had to secure it to prevent it from leaning. 
(2 April) Nearly a month later and my Papaya tree in now 30 inches (76 cm) tall. It has grown 8 inches (20 cm) since I placed it in my office about two and a half months ago.
 (22 April) 34 inches (86 cm)
(29 April) 36 inches (91 cm)
(14 May) 38 inches (96 cm)
(21 May) 40 inches (101 cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment